Thursday 11 March 2010

Self motivated.
This is the next project I have been given. It is the first project I get to come up with and write my own brief. I suppose you could say my initial thoughts and feelings on this was that it is quite daunting, suddenly I can choose whatever topic or issue I want to research and explore. There is so many current issues it is difficult to know where to begin! I need to consider a lot of factors such as my strengths, skills, interests and what the current affairs and issues are to name a few. What do I want to put an emphasis on? What techniques and research methods do I need to improve on? This could be the beginning of a really exciting new direction, I'll keep you updated on my progress but for now its time to brainstorm!

No comments:

Post a Comment