Tuesday 20 October 2009

DPT




My project for week 5 was to create 3 A4 compositions using a digital tool. The aim of this project was to help incorporate using digital tools such as photoshop in my visual research process. To begin with we were to use only black and white sources and so I decided to use my black and white mark making drawings I did in week 1. After scanning in these images I began to resize and manipulate them using photoshop. I learnt a number of new techniques and once I got into the swing of things I really enjoyed beginning to see how my original source drawings transformed into exciting unrecognisable compositions. By using different layers and tools my designs really began to come alive especially when I introduced colour into the equation. On completion of this project I am now more confident and eager to use digital tools in the future within my designs and I feel that having topped up my knowledge of how to use digital tools in this manner I feel like the world is my oyster concerning the huge variety of potential it can provide for me as a designer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment